HW: WOTEOT and PXR5 on vinyl

Alice coral at APORT.RU
Sat Feb 2 03:16:59 EST 2002

Hello!

Yesterday was a happy day. I visited one local music shop and found there...
a lot of HW vinyl. There are a lot of rarities. And some in very good, I'd
say looking new, condition. I bought Warrior (some re-issue) and PXR5
(original) there. Very-very happy about it!

Also I saw there two vinyls of ASAM, some Roadhawks and something else. Also
I found Steve Swindells vinyl in used section. I'll buy it next time.

Interesting what is availability of these albums on vinyl in UK?

cheers,
Alisa