HW: WOTEOT and PXR5 on vinyl

David Blair drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Feb 2 05:33:00 EST 2002

In article <001b01c1abc1$fd0fe640$cbf0bec2 at ghostwheel2>, Alice
<coral at APORT.RU> writes
>Hello!
>
>Yesterday was a happy day. I visited one local music shop and found there...
>a lot of HW vinyl. There are a lot of rarities. And some in very good, I'd
>say looking new, condition. I bought Warrior (some re-issue) and PXR5
>(original) there. Very-very happy about it!
>
>Also I saw there two vinyls of ASAM, some Roadhawks and something else. Also
>I found Steve Swindells vinyl in used section. I'll buy it next time.
>
>Interesting what is availability of these albums on vinyl in UK?

Should be generally quite good. I've seen them all (Except Swindells) in
our local/nearest used record shop (And occasionally some rarer ones
like ISOS with the HW log and the fold-out Warrior and Space Ritual). If
you want to compare stocks/prices, they have a few in at the minute -
their website is at
www.oldhitz.co.uk
--
David Blair