OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Copenhagen Space Rock Festival Special!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Feb 2 07:14:09 EST 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcement (February 2, 2002): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. This is a special show to promote the
Copenhagen Space Rock Festival, which will take place on March 23, 2002 in
Copenhagen, Denmark. Scheduled bands include Dark Sun, DarXtar, Gas Giant,
Mantric Muse, Pseudo Sun, and The Spacious Mind. Wow!!!!! For festival
details visit http://www.spacerock.subnet.dk/.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (Show #41)

Dark Sun - "The Epic World Of Captain Gizmo" (from the Electric Dreams promo)
Dark Sun - "Innerspace Astronauts" (live from Helsinki, Finland, 10/13/00)
DarXtar - "Eternal War" (live from Jönköping Sweden Space Rock Festival,
8/15/98)
DarXtar - "Compromised Space" (from Tombola)
Gas Giant - "Ride The Red Horse" (from Riding The Red Horse To The Last
Stronghold Of The Freaks split LP with WE)
Gas Giant - "Firetripper" (live from Copenhagen, 12/9/01)
Mantric Muse - "Narnia" (from the Picks In Space CD EP)
Mantric Muse - "Wobbegong Wookie" (from the 4 track Promo 2000)
Pseudo Sun - "Mutiny" (from Atomic Dogs Don't Bark, to be released in March
2002)
The Spacious Mind - "House In The Country" (live from Jönköping Sweden Space
Rock Festival, 8/15/98)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Also be sure and check out our CD mail order catalog. We've got new discs in
stock by Spacehead, DarXtar, High Tide, and much more. We've also got new
releases by Krom Lek and Census Of Hallucinations on the way so keep your
eye out for those. You can access our online catalog directly at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html