HW: WOTEOT and PXR5 on vinyl

David Blair drb.serendipity at NTLWORLD.COM
Sat Feb 2 12:30:05 EST 2002

In article <001301c1ac0d$de2e1980$6bacacac at b>, Rich Warren
<rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>The owner engineered some of the ICU gigs, so they were always pro
>hawkwind/icu, always very nice people working there.  Used to be in a prefab
>shop behind m+s near the haymarket, before it moved elsewhere.  I always
>used to blag posters fliers and fanzines from them.
>
>Bought my copy of the cricket star flexi by Calvert here, frighteningly they
>had more than one copy
>
>Rich W
>

>Don't know if the website is related

It is. The shop's now right next to the entrance to the Swallow Arcade
at the end of Percy St, near the Bigg Market.

Used to be.

> I remember getting a
>> brand new copy of ICU's _The President's Tapes_ from them many moons ago
>> (and I think my CD of _Passout_ is put out by them).

Yes, that was theirs, and they did a few videos of Calvert/Max Effect as
well (Sadly no longer available)

--
David Blair
Trading list - www.serendipity.clara.net