OFF: space rock?

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Tue Feb 5 09:54:56 EST 2002

Let's see:  In 1985, Yes sounded (to much of the world, anyway) like 'Owner
Of A Lonely Heart."  Mix that with the Dead Boys, and you get something
which some could compare the '25 Years' single to.  I must not have A CLUE
myself, because I'm not seeing the "stupid thing" said here

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"

the
Hawklords 25 Years 12-inch single.  They put a tag on it that said "Yes