BOC: John Shirley's Flaming Telepaths???

Nick English nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Feb 5 14:05:04 EST 2002

I was at a bookstore last week, and on a lark I picked up a 1992 anthology called "Shock Rock", which is all short horror stories related in some way to rock music.

When I got it home I noticed that one of the stories is called "Flaming Telepaths". . . by John Shirley!!!  I haven't read it yet, but I scanned all the pages and didn't see a mention of Blue Oyster Cult.  Someone is playing Motorhead's Orgasmatron album early in the story, though.  It's dated 1992.

Anybody know anything about this???

--Nick