Homespun CD mixes

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Wed Feb 6 14:52:25 EST 2002

Thought this could perhaps be a good topic of discussion - Personal; best of
CD's that would fit on an 80 minute CD:

Am trying to turn people on to HW, and using my CD and album collection that
I bought, am putting together a compiliation to give people to turn them on
to the wide variety of HW music. (I have purchased some compilations, but
don't like all of the song choices...therefore, this is for newbies, and I
think ethically, it's ok, because I'm not selling the music, and I do like
the following list for my personal road travels.....Sort of a personal best
of anyway in my first attempt includes (everyone has their favorites):

01 - Hurry On Sundown
02 - 5th Second of Forever
03 - Dust of Time
04 - Waiamea Drive