hawkwind - hey dewds - a WARRIOR question

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 6 17:41:56 EST 2002

In a message dated 7/02/02 7:04:07 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK writes:

> arrives anyhow?   And I should think the supplier might be glad to know
> that there is a problem with his stock - in fact he might make more
> money by selling them as mis-pressings than he would otherwise

Hi Jill,

Are the misspressings worth more as a collectable?
If so I'll start the bidding now ... hehehe - so I can fund my next warrior
purchase
one day I'll get a goodie :-)