OFF: Netscapeism.

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Thu Feb 7 10:20:34 EST 2002

I heartily agree. I've known about Opera for a long time, but I didn't
really start using it heavily until I started having problems with IE at
home, which is now uninstallable, for some reason (It gets to 96%, then
gives up the ghost :-P). It's fast, it has a "small footprint", it has
features I actually use. IMHO, Netscape 6.2 isn't bad, but it isn't as
good as Opera.