Browsers are a big pile of ****.

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 7 20:04:09 EST 2002

In a message dated 8/02/02 10:25:26 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK writes:

> AOL?  That's a virus isn't it?  Delivery method - through the letterbox.
> How it works - people put it in the CD drive.  It then proceeds to f*** up
> the host machine completely.

I believe so - my puter has gotten so bad since AOL software installation I
am going to reformat my hard drive - defrag has helped none at all

> Ironic that AOL use a version of IE as their default browser, given that
> they own Nutscrape.

Between AOL - IE - and "Nutscrape" (hehe)
I like Netscape the best - images always come up bright and vibrant and have
had no problems

IE - often the images look "scabby"

AOL - frequently sections of an image don't load - have to reload a couple of
times - and the image quality almost always is reduced considerably

and I am running a fairly decent system - p3 550 | 256Mb SDRam | and the hard
drive is fairly fast at 10,000 rpm | and all the other nifty bits and peeices
that go with it