OFF: VanderTop, La Musique des Spheres

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Feb 8 13:02:04 EST 2002

I mentioned this before Christmas and said I would put up a sample of Top's
bass playing - you can go to
  www.pipeline.com/~stemfors/LMDS.MP3
and listen to the last 4 minutes of this piece. I think that if you don't
have a high-speed connection you may have to download it to your hard drive
first - it's 7 megs so if you have a dial-up connection it may not be worth
the time it takes, sorry about that. If you can listen to it though, I'd be
interested in what you think, whether you like/don't like/don't care about
Magma.

Stephan