BOC: Quicklime Girl

Lofft, Joe Joe.Lofft at ITEC.MAIL.SUNY.EDU
Fri Feb 8 13:57:29 EST 2002

Glad to hear I am not alone!  I've always loved Perfect Water,  especially
the clean guitar sound.  I also recall Buck saying that he was not happy
with the song....

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Hall [mailto:kalyr at CLARA.CO.UK]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 1:55 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Subject: Re: BOC: Quicklime Girl

Ted Jackson wrote:

>Hmm...a step forward and a step back.  Actually, I've always liked PW,
>despite howling protests from the august company here.  Only
>unpalatable part is the Jacques Cousteau reference, IMO...

Where are those howling protests?  I find that and 'Spy (in the house of the
night)' are the reasons why I still listen to 'Club Ninja'.  I see no reason
to hate a track just because it appears on the same album as 'Beat em Up'
(Gaaak!)
--
Tim Hall, http://www.kalyr.com

"It's a fine line between stupid and clever"
 - Spinal Tap