OFF: Spacemen3

Stephan Forstner stemfors at PIPELINE.COM
Fri Feb 8 22:15:56 EST 2002

> The story of how Loop and Spacemen 3 "relate" is very funny ...

Do tell us please!

> (FWIW I've kept all my S3 albums, but the only Loop release I've kept
> is a live album that has a nice version of "Mother Sky").

Ah, something we disagree on, no way would I lose my Loop. There is a
studio version of Mother Sky on the CD reissue of Fade Out. Is the live
album you mention the Italian 'Edizione Limitata' boot?

> I said that this list contained all the essential S3, because those
> first two EP's are some of their best stuff.

Was one of those reissued as the 'For All The F*cked Up Children...' CD? I
really like TV Catastrophe off that one.

Stephan - I'm still at work and thoroughly pissed. Off that is.