OFF: Andy Pickford

KevinSommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Fri Feb 8 22:55:50 EST 2002

Andy Pickford is an Electronic Music artist who's been around for some time;
I had never heard of him before I got involved with artwork for his upcoming
CD "Lughnasad."  Since, I've tracked down most of his stuff, which is all
very good, but is blown away by the demo I have of "Lughnasad."  Wow!  Much
more moody and atmospheric then his earlier CDs.  He refers to it as
'chill-out music' which is an apt description.  At his new site, there are
some MP3s of songs from previous CDs, as well as an exclusive-to-web song
called 'Samanque' which is a good taste of the sort of textured sound on
"Lughnasad."  The only drawback is the size...it's a 27-minute song, which
makes for quite a hefty download.  If anyone would like to trade me a blank
for a CD-R copy of this song (and the others from the site, as well if
desired), mail me off-list.
http://www.andypickford.co.uk/
And an interview here:
http://www.folkvord.net/electronicshadows/profile.htm

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"