OFF: Djam Karet

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Sat Feb 9 03:52:11 EST 2002

I have them all, plus a "bonus": NearFest show:) Yum. It's very nice:)
Collaborator is nice. Titled so 'cause they "collaborated" with various other
artists, one being Kit Watkins.
Maskit Chamber and Hybrid Vigor are really nice. Way floaty stuff. I'm going to
have to dust mine off again....
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace