OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock show!!

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Feb 9 07:06:04 EST 2002

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (February 9, 2002): We've just uploaded a new show from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio. See the playlist below. New shows from our
friends at Alchemical Radio should be arriving any day now, and in a couple
weeks we'll have a new Ear-Relevant Music Hoedown show.

SPACE ROCK FESTIVAL IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA!!! The folks at Cracked Egg Records
are organizing a space rock festival in Atlanta. The tentative lineup
includes Ozric Tentacles, Acid Mothers Temple, and Plastic Overlords. They
have a good shot at getting a major promoter behind them which would bode
well for attendance. However, the promoter is wanting attendance figures for
similar shows around the US. Anyone who has organized an Ozrics (or similar)
show please contact David Noel at editor at sfsn.com to help him get the info
he needs. And if you know anyone who has organized such shows please make
every effort to get them to contact David. Getting a major promoter behind
this show could, if successful, result in similar backing for other such
festivals around the country

Electronic musician Matt Borghi is looking for performance opportunities
throughout the states,
but particularly in the midwest. Influences include Indie bands, space rock
bands, Tortoise, God Speed You Black Emperor, lots of ambient influences
including Brian Eno, John Cage, Harold Budd. The ensemble sounds like a
cross between In A Silent Way-era Miles Davis and Brian Eno. Interested
parties please contact Matt at mattborghi at yahoo.com.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (Show #42)

Spacehead - "Nucleii" (from Explode Into Space)
Alpha Omega - "Space Pilot" (from Electronic Mind Project)
Escapade - "Interstellar Overdrive" (from Rule #3)
King Black Acid - "Half Life" (from The Mothman Prophecies soundtrack)
Pocket Venus - "Like You Too" (from Make It Through Your Day EP)
The Magic Potty Babies - "Hemogoblin (911 Radio Edit)" (from Sacralicious!)
Electric Orange - "Off" (from Abgelaufen!)
Erfmen - "Sizzlers And Twizzlers" (from demo CD)
Cyrille Verdeaux - "Moraga Hall" (from Journey To Tantraland)
Romislokus - "Cold" (from Between Two Mirrors)
Ludwig Kramer/Agitation Free - "2000 Years...?" (From Being Content)

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

Also be sure and check out our CD mail order catalog. We've got new discs in
stock by Krom Lek and Census Of Hallucinations. Also coming in any day now
will be Mandragora Lightshow Society - "Beyond The Mushroam Gate" and Datura
- "Visions For The Celstial". You can access our online catalog directly at:
http://aural-innovations.com/mailord/mailord.html