Browsers are a big pile of ****.

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Sat Feb 9 09:14:07 EST 2002

Hi ya,

> Still - you have more power at your finger tips than that of apollo 11 :-)
> "....allways look on .... the bright ... side of life ...." ta toot,
> ta-toot-ta-toot-ta-toot.....

YUP!!!

Also I got a great deal more useful processing power that I would have
were I daft enougth to use Microsoft:-)

ie.  Running Wintendo-95 this box can't run QuakeII OK
     Running linux this box CAN run QuakeII OK

So I got slow box,  so what!  I don't need faster with linux:-)   Still
I want faster, my box needs more Lemmie!

Chris

--
There are people so addicted to exaggeration that they can't tell the
truth without lying.