Djam Karet

Duc De Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 10 01:11:51 EST 2002

Yea I remember these guys..

I went to college with them..

First they were Happy Cancer.

Then they called themselves Kafka's breakfast. (I have a scan of a flyer
they did for a concert on campus somewhere)

Then when Gayle Ellet joined from a different on campus band they became
Djam karat.

Which means rubber time in indonesia..

Le DUc