OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Reminder (and Note)

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Feb 10 05:38:10 EST 2002

I keep meaning to listen to this, but keep forgetting.  What time is PST
(Pacific Standard Time?) in relation to Greenwich Mean Time?  Eight hours
behind or something?

Cheers,

Rich.

> This is to remind ya'll about tonight's show (5-7pm PST), but particularly
> let you know that we can now take e-mail at the station, so the usual
> "comments, questions and recommendations" are welcome by e-mail
> <chuckrecs at aol.com> which I'll be checking freq. during the show (as well
as
> the usual phone calls <909-787-KUCR>
>
> thanks, Chuck
>
> "SPACE DOES NOT CARE" airs every Sat evening from 5-8pm PST on 88.3fm
KUCR.