HW: Ron and Jerry

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 10 14:20:18 EST 2002

In a message dated 11/02/02 4:24:42 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

> > >         Um, I'm less sanguine than you are. It says that the band are
> > > "waiting for them to get in touch", which doesn't to me suggest
> anyone's
> > > tried to contact them... More worryingly, I heard, albeit from a source
> > > can't check, that Jerry was taking Brock to court over royalties
> > > disagreements from _Yule Ritual_.

It really must shit the Hawks off to see these rumerous flights of fancy
happening -
Especially factless rumours being broadcast on a discussion list
bloody hell ........
Time for some comic relief - Mike C - saddle up bud mwa hahahah