BOC: Song for a wedding?

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Mon Feb 11 13:24:56 EST 2002

Wow, what a great response this has been.  Kind of a nice fresh thread
too...

Terrific advice from all.  I was original just going to use one tune thrown
into the dance floor mix, but now I think I'll have them include more.  In
the top is:  "You're Not The One I Was Looking For", I had forgotten about
"Dance on Stilts" which is now going to be in there too; not yet sure what
else.

Suzanne is big into the '8os' music, but Pat Benetar, The Knack, etc., so
therefore I insist on BOC.

My vows to her are inspired by Neil Young's "Love is a Rose."

Many thanks.

  --Eric