BOC: Toad's Tickets

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Feb 11 17:55:15 EST 2002

>Greetings all.
>
>Due to pain in the ass traveling, I wasn't going to
>see the show at Toad's until someone posted Perfect
>Water as included in a recent set list.
>
>I recall someone (band member of warm-up?) offering
>tickets at Toads.
>
>Any help here?

Seen on USENET...
Well.....Here we go again.BOC are playing at Toad's Place in New
Haven Connecticut on Friday March 1st and my band,Megahertz,is opening up
for 'em.Many of you might remember me from my previous posts from last year
AND the year before when I opened up for BOC.For those that don't,we offered
FREE tix to the shows and we're offering the same this year.Here's the
deal-get the vouchers from us,get into the club before 10pm and viola,you're
in for free(after 10 it's $9.99 admission).So,E-mail me your snail mail
address and how many you'd like(absolutely no limit)and we'll get them to
you(with no obligation)within a few days.Feel free to spread the word of
this as we have unlimited access to these free vouchers from Toad's Place
and if any of you know where else to post this info,please contact me with
the whereabouts and I'll be sure to do so.Oh,one last thing-for those that
are going to the gig,check out our website and look at our setlist;vote for
your top 5 fave songs that we perform and we'll play them  for you that
night.This is our way of saying thanks to all of you and BOC for having us 3
years in a row at Toad's.

Big Jim - MHz Guitarist
Megahertz Website
MHZRock.com