HW: Harvey mp3

Tony Wilson twilson at GMX.CO.UK
Mon Feb 11 21:08:53 EST 2002

The following was posted on the Mr Quimby's Beard Yahoo group earlier today.
I thought the MQB/Harvey Bainbridge MP3 might be of interest to some of you
here.
I'm downloading it now, I'll let you know what I think.

Tony Wilson

The Freaky Fungi Website www.btinternet.com/~freakyfungi has been updated.

Latest additions include :

 All the latest Quimby news.

 A Mr Quimby's Beard History Page (with some new band pics).

 The Acid Bringer live 2001.mp3 - (5.9 mbs). Mr Quimby's Beard featuring
Hawkwind's Harvey Bainbridge. Recorded live in Milwaukee WI. 19th October
2001, from  the "Shrouded In Mystery USA Tour ".  This track is  a jammed
version of (the 1st section of) the classic MQB track "Bringin' Up The Acid"
which was played as an encore with Harvey throughout the 2001 tour.

 Strange Daze 2001 review.