BOC: Song for a wedding?

E F des at SUPERLINK.NET
Tue Feb 12 01:24:58 EST 2002

I think "You're Not the One..." works well, especially for us.  We knew each
other years ago from school, but just happened to run into each other at a
store.  We chatted and then decided we should get together to play 'catch
up' and the next thing you know, three years later we are getting married.

"You're not the one I was looking for, but you're the one for me..." fits
our whimsey too.

"Fire of Unknown Origin" is out, I can't get her to agree to 'Reaper'
either.  She likes "Burning For You," but that is probably my least favorite
BOC song.

"In Thee" is definately a pretty song, but I always see it as a love lost
song.

I'd like the end theme from Blade Runner instead of the wedding march  ;-)

  --Eric

Subject: Re: BOC: Song for a wedding?