BOC: Song for a wedding?

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Tue Feb 12 08:41:47 EST 2002

In a message dated 13/02/02 12:09:14 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM writes:

> No disrespect, but I see In Thee getting a lot of votes here. . . even
> though I'm sure everybody knows it's about the END of a relationship.  I
> know the average male BOC fan wouldn't be bothered by that kind of
> superstition, but brides tend to be a bit humorless when it comes to such
> things

Indeed - Indeed - you want a song that brings to mind images of love and
longivity etc
and always and all those other mushy verbs that relate to a life of love and
happiness

Bruce