Off: Weltraumstaunen

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Feb 14 12:45:30 EST 2002

Weltraumstaunen is a studio only project by Dave Schmidt (of Liquid Visions) and
Silke and Andy Heinrich (of Growing Seeds). The one and only self titled debut
album was originally released in 1999 as a ltd. edition (500) vinyl album on
Nasoni Records.
There´s an interview in the latest issue of German magazine "Eclipsed". Growing
Seeds, Liquid Visions and a lot of other side projects will release quite a few
records this year. But there are no plans for doing a 2nd Weltraumstaunen album,
sadly.

Andreas