re; HW: Fantasy lineup

Duc de Montfort mikemontfort at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 22:33:08 EST 2002

Though we are not English..

My 8 yr old son loves Hawkwind.

We live in Upstate NY, the home of "Uncle Sam" (the
real person).  My I was explaining Uncle Sam to him
and he said.. Like Uncle Sam on Mars?

So we lay the foundations that we can.

Le Duc

--- Jill Strobridge