OFF: New Farflung Albums

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 15 00:59:38 EST 2002

I just got a package w/the two new discs...

the soundtrack album, When Science Fails (Falcata-Galia/Transparency), is
very good, definitely not the entire 'flung experience, though, being mostly
like their slower, more ambient parts.

The album (still to be released, this is just a CD-R) for Brainticket
includes four tunes from the unreleased Myth album, and out-takes that seem
to be from the same sessions. "Prototype of a Traveller" has vocals now...i
don't think it did before. "Some in the Water" is the closing track to the
Science album. So that leaves only two tracks from the Myth disc not
released..."When I Awoke to Sleep No More" is a real mind-blower, too bad
that wasn't included...

Chuck