NIK: ICU on CDR

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Feb 15 08:30:07 EST 2002

Chris said...

>All  of ICU's back catalogue (except the album without Nik) is availabe
>abosoutly free from http://doremi.co.uk/icu  !!!
>
>Anyone selling ICU cdr's for big money is having a laugth, and loosing
>friends.

Nik (through the Collins family) were offering some things on CDR at Strange
Daze for $10 apiece.  I thought that was fair.  I got Passout (dubbed from
the Oldhitz release with lots of bonus tracks) and a live recording of a F/i
gig with Nik guesting (perhaps a warmup performance from the 1994 tour?)
which wasn't too bad.  But if people are selling them under the guise of
being official and such, that's pretty sad.

Keith