NIK: ICU on CDR

Chris Gibbs chris at HAWKLORD.UKLINUX.NET
Fri Feb 15 15:57:38 EST 2002

 Hi ya,

 Why take it out on ICU?  ICU are still the _ONLY_ group with a decent
 back catalogue who make everything they did available for free!!!!

 I don't think anyone else does that, I don't quite understand why they
 do it but they do and get my respect for it.   Ok it takes ages to
 download everything, but at least its there.  I would have paid very
big
 bucks for a copy of Erstaz cause there wern't too many pressed, but
 there it is on the site....  free!

 Chris

--
How wonderful opera would be if there were no singers.