HW: Full Hawkestra set available for trade

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 17 07:53:37 EST 2002

I have a complete 6 disc Hawkestra set available for trade. It was done for
someone who didn't send me the correct number of blanks in the first place
and then disappeared. I've been holding on to it for months now in the off
chance but have now decided to get rid of it to clear shelf space.

First to contact me off list (2 for 1 trade or what have you) has it. (I'll
burn another set if the original guy gets back in touch).

Mark

<mmje at mmje.demon.co.uk>