OFF: Orbital/Porcupine Tree/Astralasia

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Sun Feb 17 10:18:39 EST 2002

Orbital Question:

I like Halcyon and On on the Hackers Sound Track, whats the original sourc release for this track, and is there much similar sounding Orbital Material.  The few tracks I've heard by Orbital I have liked.

Porcupine Tree Question:

Which Porcupine Tree CD has Astralasia mixing one track on it (Voyage?), and is the rest of the CD as good as that mix.  Which are the Spaciest Porcupine Tree Releases overall?

Astralasia:

Anyone heard the New Astralasia CD, if so what's the verdict.  Also theres a rumour floating round Magick Eye are reissuing all the old CDs, is this true, and whats the timescale (Andy?)

Rich W