HW: Love in Space

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 17 10:19:23 EST 2002

In a message dated 18/02/02 1:41:55 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM writes:

> I also saw Weird 4 for 4.99, and the EMI Remasters Sampler for 5.
>
> Roll on the 9th March theres a huge fair over at Newcastle

If you come accross a good griffin WOTEOT cd that **is not** a misspress
(LoL)
I will gladly pay your fee if you would secure it for me.  If the price is
right maybe I'll even have a stripper sent around to you place as well (( LoL
)) one that hops out of a cake ;-) and sings - Happy Birthay to you

We just don't seem to get those groovy record fairs in adelaide that much -
unless im simple missing them do'oh

Michael