HW: Full Hawkestra set available for trade

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 17 11:22:20 EST 2002

Maybe I am using the wrong terminology? I thought the idea was you kept one
blank disc for everyone you burnt? No one has ever offered me a trade where
I just supply the discs I get back!

Mark