HW: Full Hawkestra set available for trade

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Feb 17 16:29:48 EST 2002

I wasn't trying to get into a trading ethics debate either, merely just
trying to understand the system better. I'll make a few comments and we'll
close the subject if you want.

Maybe I should have added that of all the trades I have done, I've only
actually done two 2:1 B+P where the senders provided return postage. For all
others, I have paid for it myself. Perhaps in that respect, requesting
blanks doesn't seem too unreasonable. Also, you might be surprised to hear
that if I could upload the files to a server and leave people to download it
as required, then I would be perfectly happy. Unfortunately, with my
internet connection reliability and speed, that would be completely
impossible.

So, all factors considered, I hope I don't seem like the CDR grabbing ogre I
might have come over as!

>(Don't bogart that show, my friend...:)

New expression on me - what does it mean?

Do Hawkwind have a policy on trading?

Regards,

Mark