HW: Full Hawkestra set available for trade

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Feb 18 14:41:55 EST 2002

Well, as far as we non-tape-trading mortals go, I'd love a copy of the whole
Hawkestra set.  I haven't got anything to trade, but I'm quite prepared to
send a big stack of blank CDs to anyone who would do me the Brixton show.  I
was there, but my feeble recording came out as three C90s of static with a
vague "Silver Machine" in the background at the end of the third tape.
(Admittedly it doesn't help that I fell asleep halfway through.)

And when it comes to it, blank CDs cost EIGHTEEN PENCE each.  I can't
believe we're arguing over 18p...

(I understand that that's about 32 Euros...)  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(Who's prepared (if he can get a copy) to burn it for anyone - sod the
postage.  Buy me a beer next time.)