HW: Full Hawkestra set available for trade

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Mon Feb 18 16:38:50 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, M Holmes wrote:

=> Don't go here. It's a *religious* argument for some of the folks on
=> neo-quark and asking for two blanks in trade is regarded as some form of
=> usury. For the enlightened, the mere act of spreading the neo-quark
=> creed is reward in itself. For us unenlightened capitalist running dogs,
=> we must satisfy ourselves with the lowly pleasures of The Extra Blank.

Fortunately, there's room for more than one religion and credo in the
world, so we can all be happy (even Mike:). ;-)

(I didn't mean to kick off a firestorm with this.  I was just trying to
point out that if you wanted to get the Hawkestra set for 5 blanks
instead of 10, then neo-quark was a better place to do it.  Besides,
you capitalists are all for a bit of price competition, aren't you?;)

Cheers,

Paul.

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

        --- Frank Vincent Zappa