OFF: Sweet drummer dies

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Tue Feb 19 10:33:30 EST 2002

> I was a Sweet fan as a nipper though. What wopuld be the best albums to
> get for:
>
> A) The hits from Alexander Graham Bell through Fox on the Run and

There's a Double CD of most of the singles they did, along with B-sides. The
title is something like A's & B's?

> B) The stuff they wrote.

Their best albums are Sweet Fanny Adams & Give Us A Wink, but they're not in
the same vein as the singles you mention, being very heavy albums. I also
quite like the last one they did with Brian Connolly, Level Headed, as it
had an interesting mixture of styles, including classical & electronic
music.

William