Re: OFF: (Very OFF!) Chicory Tip.

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 19 11:16:37 EST 2002

=?iso-8859-1?b?TWFyayBWb24gQmFyZ2Vu?= writes:

> That is sacrilage.  So of My Father was one of my earliest memories of
> pop music on TV (as a child of a single figure age).  I don't think
> that it should be associated with a thuggish game such as rugby union.
> Oh the memories are flooding back this week, Ch> icory Tip and the
> Sweet.

Well I could knock together a CDR of:

Son of My Father
What's Your Name
The Future Is Past
Good Grief Christina
Cigarettes, Women and Wine

Presumably I have the B-sides of all these singles but I can't for the
life of me remember any one of them.

I'm sure that somewhere I also have the singles Blockbuster, Hellraiser and
Ballroom Blitz.

FoFP

Now if Hawkwind did Hellraiser with mucho blanga....