Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 00:58:48 EST 2002

I'm sure there are alot of us out there that want to see the Warrior album
re-released

SO!

I am going to start a petition which I would like to send to the Griffin
people - who, as I understand, own the rights to that particular album.  I
know there are a lot of folks on this list so we should be able to get a
decent petition going if everyone pitches in.

I would also like to have a page at the Electric Tepee that lists everyone in
the petione by Name (First name only if you prefer) & or e-mail.
Here is a sample petition you could copy and paste into the email:
To whom it may concern, (Griffin Records)

We would like to present, to you, this petition of request that the album
Warrior On The Edge Of Time - By Hawkwind
be re-released as soon as possible - as we feel that re-release has been long
overdue.

Signed,
(( your name & or email ))
*** If you think this petition can be improved upon - feel free to add your
ideas to the email with your petition.

Any other albums that you think deserve a re-release - speak up :-)

email me off list @ ....  Michaelangelo68 at aol.com  (( with WARRIOR PETITION
in the subject heading))

Alternatively - you could also get any friends who don't have email to write
me at

Michael Blackman
c/-o The Electric Tepee
2 Brett Cres