Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 07:54:22 EST 2002

In a message dated 20/02/02 11:03:46 PM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
mr_bt at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK writes:

> when i spoke to Dave Brock on IRC a while ago he said that for the charisma
> releases that Doug Smith has the master tapes, maybe its the same for
> warrior as well?

Dunno - all I know is that Dave has mentioned that Griffin has the rights to
releasing Warrior at the moment and that we need to petition Griffin if we
wanna see it released
Obviously Hawkwind would have royalty rights etc