Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Alasdair Macdonald alimac at NETCOMUK.CO.UK
Wed Feb 20 09:53:25 EST 2002

In general, possession (guardianship) of recordings does not equal the right to
duplicate for commercial gain.

(It's called "copyright").

Sepcifically, I have no idea of the parties involved with this particular issue.

Alasdair