Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 12:36:13 EST 2002

In a message dated 21/02/02 12:03:09 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

> I'd heard they took it from a vinyl copy and cleaned it up.
>
> Mike Coleman is the expert on this stuff, though he may be unconcious as I
> was
> expecting mail from him a couple of weeks ago.

My understanding was that the DOJO release was taken from LP and the griffin
release was from the master tapes - and I'm pretty sure I got that from Mike
Coleman.

fascinating stuff