Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Wed Feb 20 13:44:48 EST 2002

The UK Dojo CD release was mastered from the vinyl (got a copy for sale if
anyone wants one), and the Griffin release, I understood, was from a second
set of masters held by ATCO in the USA, possibly due to the inability of EMI
to find the original UK Masters for the album(is this the reason why there
was no release with the other Remasters in 1996?)

EMI did such a beautiful job of remastering those albums, it would be a
shame if they didn't do Warrior eventually, I imagine it would sell
bucketloads.

Can Anyone from the Hawkwind Camp, or any of the Kollectors(You know who you
are) confirm the facts?

Rich W