Hawkwind petition - Warrior on the edge of Time

Michael W Blackman Michaelangelo68 at AOL.COM
Wed Feb 20 19:08:31 EST 2002

In a message dated 21/02/02 8:15:44 AM Cen. Australia Daylight Time,
RMayo19761 at AOL.COM writes:

> it is concievable that one party can own the actual tapes, and another can
> own the recordings captured on the tapes...'own' in both cases means 'has
> the
> legal right to use/exploit'. legally using/exploiting the tapes, if one
> does
> not own what's captured on them, does not allow using what's captured on

I take it - no one wants to petition Griffin untill an official verdict has
been made from the Masters of our Universe??

Bruce