HW: HW chatroom - total disaster

Richard Graham richjan60 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 20 21:37:18 EST 2002

Who are you in the past 7 days you have branded ICU as money grabbers
(strange as all thier music is free on thier site and Trev used to play in
my pub on sundays for beer money only) and now your off on one about the
website witch IMHO is well presented and updated maybe if people stopped
slagging off the designers of the new one we could all see it and enjoy it
sooner