HW: HW chatroom - total disaster

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Feb 21 12:03:35 EST 2002

RG said...

>Who are you in the past 7 days you have branded ICU as money grabbers

I don't recall that.  I thought she just announced that somebody had sold
her a el-cheapo CDR version of an ICU disc for 12UKP, eq. to about $18,
which is not at all right.  I don't remember her saying that she bought it
from ICU.  I assumed she bought it from some unscrupulous dealer.  (Correct
me if I'm wrong.)  I consider that useful information, such that maybe in
the future somebody would question a dealer what they might be getting in
the mail after paying that much for one.  I paid $10 for the one I got, and
I bought it in person, so I would have had no excuse. :)

I'll let the remainder of the content of this thread to drift away quite
silently...seems a misunderstanding has been cleared and we already had one
public fight on that front.

Grakkl (FAA)