BOC: Confirmed dates

Ted Jackson tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Thu Feb 21 12:54:24 EST 2002

On 21 Feb 2002, at 13:44, Z E Itgeist wrote:

> Just in case;
>
> The legendary Blue Oyster Cult are coming to the UK to play seven
> shows. They happen at Milton Keynes Stables May 14, Newcastle Opera
> House 15, Swansea Patti Pavilion 16, London Astoria 17, Bilston Robin
> 2 18, Sheffield Leadmill 19, Glasgow Renfrewshire Ferry 20.

You lucky devils!  That's almost as many gigs as they've played in
the US so far this year.  So they should be well rested and rarin' to
kick some ass.  They usually don't play here much until summer
when they concentrate on outdoor festival shows...

I'd stronly suggest that the UK fans try to catch a couple of these
shows.  BÖC's been really strong lately...

theo