HW & Motorhead get a mention in the Press today

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Feb 25 18:56:45 EST 2002

Sadly, Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction beat them to it.  I think Dumpy
must have been no. 6, and Engine no. 7.

A bit like I always suspect that when the papers print a list of the top ten
holiday resorts, Huddersfield must always be number eleven...

:-)

Cheers,

Rich.

(Who's about to go and listen to "Somewhere in England"...)