HW: Simon House

Laura Waesche Laura.Waesche at CEXP.COM
Wed Jan 2 20:59:06 EST 2002

Glencoe is new.....19 minutes worth.

<<< <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK>  1/ 2  7:46p >>>
On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 06:43:00PM  0000, Steve Litchfield typed out:
> >> I think that Simon House is the most technically able musician
> >> Hawkwind's ever had in its ranks and he's completely unearthly these
> >> days and this must be got into a studio, but anyway, yes, the thread.
>
> And this must be another good point to note that any HW fan who likes
> Simon House's playing should make getting "Spiral Galaxy Revisited" an
> absolute must - great reworkings and some good new stuff.

        Not meaning to snipe, but *is* there any new stuff on that
album? When I briefly saw a copy I seemed to recognise all but two of the
track titles and I reckoned they were probably Spiral Realms tracks as it
seemed unlikely he'd leave them out entirely... Yours,
                                                        Jon

ObCD: Alan Davey - _Captured Rotation_
--
        Jonathan Jarrett                Birkbeck College, London
                 jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk